In 1986 Dr. Abraham Philip received the divine call to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, His love, and His salvation to the nations of the world (1 Ch. 16:23-24). In response to that call, Proclamation Ministries was established in 1994 under the laws of the United States for supporting the teaching and preaching ministry of Dr. Abraham Philip, with the purpose of reaching the unsaved and equipping believers for Christian service through balanced exposition of the Word of God.
The mission of Proclamation Ministries is to lead people to Jesus Christ and to equip them for Christian service in their local churches and in the world for the glory of God.
Proclamation Ministries is committed to serving as an extension of the church for reaching the lost around the world. In cooperation with local churches, we endeavor to present the whole council of God through a variety of forums, including evangelistic events, Bible conferences, and training seminars.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In water baptism as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19.
- In the redemptive work of Christ on the cross providing healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- In the church of Jesus Christ that is comprised of all human beings who have received God’s gift of salvation. The church of Christ is universal in scope and is expressed through local assemblies or gatherings of the redeemed.
- In the great commission given by the Lord Jesus Christ to go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation (Mark 16:15).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.